Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Eye For An Eye

Yahoo Messenger Conversation with Roman:
*Email Ads are changed to our real names

Jiea: Sonny wants his CD back, right?
Jiea: It so happened na di ko pa pala natatapon.
Jiea: Still, an eye for an eye.
Jiea: If he wants it back, I want my stuff in RO back.
Jiea: Yung mga binigay nya sakin e.g. Bone Helm, +8 Immune Hood, +7 Chain Mail of Ares
Jiea: Basta lahat ng binigay nya, bawiin na nya if he wants to.
Roman: Ohh
Jiea: I'm only after what's truly mine like my +4 Gungnir and my +4 Mocking Muffler.

Jiea: Even so, it's a win-win situation for me.
Jiea: If I have my Gungnir back, eh di advantage sakin sa RO. I can sell it at least and have the zenny my boyfriend and I need. Plus I get to get rid of that CD.
Jiea: Yet if I don't have it back, ok lang.
Jiea: It's just an online item anyway, item sa isang game na malalaos na.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
-Kill Bill tagline

Yet I no longer believe in revenge. Though I can't deny that way before, I fantasized of the most deadly and gruesome ways of killing that lardass, from dismembering his bloody joints to freak-shooting him with an AK47 backed up with an MP5, then dragging his reeking cadaver with a bulldozer to a derelict building then demolishing it with a over a thousand C4's attached all over the building.

Sometimes daydreaming of killing the people you so much hate can be very inspiring. Creativy is an exceptional gift. For a list of the people whom I'd very much want to die, just check out my post entitled 666 under the June archives.

I've returned to Philippine Ragnarok Online [pRO] but no longer in addictve mode. I've just come back for two main reasons: 1) I want to get my Triwielder Knight to Lv99 and 2) I want to get married with my Zhou Xun. Chances are I might transcend my Haizeniah to a Lord Knight yet lack of time and money may seem to unallow such. Carlo wants to become a Biochemist after getting to Lv99.

Problem is my knight is stripped of her equipment. Back then, the lardass knew my account password. Without even telling me, he had the cajones to open my account and lend my knight's equipment to his friend. I only knew after the damage has been done. Eventually, we broke up and I was never able to retrieve them. Good thing Seis was gracious enough to lend me his elemental Claymores and Lances. Of course, I have my loving boyfriend to thank for boosting my leveling with his [powerful] Alchemist. Love you Carlo! ^^x

I'm glad I still have contact with Roman. I'll see if I can ask his permission to be my link to the lardass. Carlo and I don't like the idea of meeting the lardass face to face.

1 Comments:

Blogger 6 said...

advance congrats :)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home