Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lunate Circle

Happy Birthday Lunette Reverie.

It's been exactly year since I've writen My First Post. Though I'm quite embarassed to admit, this blog was once named Rainbow Reverie. I had this picture in my head about a rainbow-colored alternative dimension everytime I listened to the remix version of Feel, a character song by Yuna of Final Fantasy X, performed by Aoki Mayuko [Yuna's Japanese voice-actress]. Rainbow Reverie became the name idea since whenever I had reveries, it feels I am plunged into a colorful world, soaring endlessly to everywhere.

My Zhou Xun himself is a reverie. I feel simply spirited whenever I'm with him. I remember the Spring. Such an enchanting moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How I wish it could happen. Kissing underwater with a crystalline desire.

When a lovebird dies, the one left behind... It just gives up living so it can join its mate.
-Tidus, Final Fantasy X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home