Sunday, November 19, 2006

Employed!!

At least STARTING to be employed. =)

Just this morning, McDonald's Las Piñas called me up and informed me that I'm scheduled for an examination tomorrow morning at 10am. Surprising since I was expecting an initial interview. I'm not that worried. If even high school students can pass it then undoubtedly, so can I.

At last... Earning my own dough. For now, it doesn't matter if the salary is merely P35 an hour. What I'm after is work experience and just enough cash to contribute to my tuition fees. It's finally time I give my Pops a hand.

And I wouldn't want to imagine if I do get employed in a call center. That'd be less time for my Zhou Xun. Hell, I might even end up losing him completely. A friend of mine broke his back on both school and call center work. It's impressive that he works to buttress his own tuition fees yet in the process he lost his girlfriend whom he was with for three years. I wouldn't want that...

Went on a hiatus with FFX International. Level grinding and playing all-day Blitzball can be boring. Just toiled away with Resident Evil Code: Veronica X even though Raph and I have finished it twice for the past three years. And until now I still haven't a copy of Resident Evil 4.

I can't wait to begin playing FFXII.

Back to topic. Truth is I'm having mixed feelings about work. I'm feeling both nervous and excited. This will be my first ever job experience. I'll be fine! No need to worry. And the best incentive there is is I'll have something valuable to brag about in my résumé. I've read in Reader's Digest that work experience is far MORE highly valued than education, but the latter of course also has to be a given.

Somehow, I still have enough chakra to contain my excitement.

Outer space is where we get together
In this place we're meant to be
Stars are dancing and the time is fading
Die forever you and me, you and me

Passing stars and counting moons of planets
In the cosmos we are free
There's no atmosphere and no obsessions
It'll always be, it'll always be
-t.A.T.u., Cosmos (Outer Space)

You May Be a Bit Borderline...

Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home