Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yuna ユウナ

Just sharing! ^^


Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

I loathed Yuna when I played FFX. Her lousy voice-acting making her sound like an automatic machine and her goody-two-shoes personality were what made me find her loathsome.

Then I played FFX-2 and was shocked to see Yuna wielding dual pistols and being a Lara Croft impersonator. That overpowered the whole goody-two-shoes thing.

I loathed her MORE in X-2. And in doing so, that's when I started to appreciate her in X. Amazing how things constantly change.

And Happy 11th Monthsary to me and my Zhou Xun! Wow! Our last monthsary before our anniversary. I can't believe we're lasting for almost a year! How time flies.

I love you my Zhou Xun.

And this is how much I love him...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home