Friday, February 02, 2007

SMS Globe

I guess I'm not set on quitting yet! I've realized that I blog all along as an alternate way to express myself and ultimately for my own self-amusement.

How time flies. Next week is the dreaded midterms week. And just a few weeks after that we'll be welcomed with open arms by the final exams thus ending another school year.

Oh. And Globe's unlimited service is now officially fucked up. They changed the rates without warning at:
P20/1 day
P40/2 days
P80/ 4 days

A big change from the usual P50 for five days. I've been receiving many text messages lately saying that we should join hands and boycott Globe. Well I could send a message or two but not that many as to clean up my account balance. And without unlimited, at least I can get used to texting with normal rates and no longer be confined by network barriers.

"Globe ka ba? Naka-unli ka? Pa-text naman!"

After all I have many friends who are users Smart and Sun. Might as well give a polite bow to my fellow Globe users and give a quick hello to those I hardly text.

And one more thing. Some sicko said I'm not eligible to listen to Chicosci. Pssh. Who are they to judge who should and should not listen to certain music? I wonder what he's been smoking lately or what drug he's under the influence of?

But then again, Kuya Wine the Wise taught me that every society has its own sets of unlikeables.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home