Sunday, March 25, 2007

Forum Fantasy

I've been spending a good amount of time hanging around in the Eyes on Final Fantasy forums. Blame it when I started to neglect this blog again. My username is Yliette. Check me out!

It's been quite a while since I considered a forum my cyberhome. The previous one was Ragnaboards. That was when I was still a mouse potato with Ragnarok Online. I made up to 2,000 posts and was even titled a Baphomet! But not long after that they changed the amount of required posts and I was back to a mere Doppelganger. Bummer. Oh well. Forum post number is not everything. I quit on it the same time I quit that confounded bot-infested game.

Then there was also the Lacuna Coil Fansite which I spent quite some time with. I discovered it when I was searching for Lacuna Coil's lyrics. Probably the only forums about a band I wasted a considerable time on. I permanently quit it after the band's latest album, Karmacode, was released. I also browsed the Official Nightwish Forums but didn't create an account.

Around four years ago I spent time with the first forum I considered a home. I forgot the name but it was also about Final Fantasy. Maybe I just grew out of it then.

Just recently I registered at a Harry Potter forums called Chamber of Secrets. It's hosted by a fansite called MuggleNet. I can't post yet since my account hasn't been verified yet. and I don't know whether I'll stay there for good or not. The threads are mainly about spoilers, possibilities and loose ends, all of which I've read in Wikipedia. If only I can cast a Vanishing Charm on that account...

But for now EoFF will be my cyberhome-sweet-home. The members are decent and only a few are immature. Plus they're friendly enough to provide tips and walkthroughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home