Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Resided Evil 4

Two weeks 'til the Final Exams and another bloody school year ends. Graduation is getting nearer and nearer everyday!

Girly, a classmate from PE, suggested a local band called Sugar Hiccup so I bought a (pirated) CD. Turns out I don't find them appealing to my musical tastes at all. Sounds to me more like an operatic Barbie Almalbis meets Orange and Lemons. All their songs could easily cure insomnia. Well maybe with the exceptions of Bleed and Una Parola. The only two songs I found melodious. For now Rammstein will do just fine! Bin wunderbar!

So we've finally beaten Resident Evil 4 in Normal mode! Despite that it took us almost 24 hours to beat the game (which is LONG for an RE game), it was well worth the hard work. We unlocked various side-missions such as Assignment Ada, Separate Ways, The Mercanaries, a movie viewer where you can watch the cutscenes, and of course the Professional mode which makes killing Los Ganados en Normal mode as easy as squishing ants. Oh yes! We also get to play Clear Game wherein you start in Normal mode but with ALL the weapons and upgrades you had in the previous game.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gah! I don't know what to start! Ada Wong's such a babe and just playing as her is more than the luxury! I'm falling for that bitch in the red dress (as antagonist Jack Krauser refers to her). For now I'm blasting off with Clear Game. Might as well worry about the other side-games!

I got nothing to do at YouTube. Thanks to my slight obsession with Resident Evil 4, I watched cutscenes of Resident Evil Remake (practically a remake of the very first Resident Evil for the PSOne) and the game has drastically improved in terms of graphics and gameplay! The characters no longer look like bulky renders of Lego blocks. Just watching the scenes tempts me to buy a Nintendo GameCube. I didn't get to play the very first after all. Like almost everyone else I started with Resident Evil 2.

I still find it funny that Resident Evil is called Biohazard in Japan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aNg GaLiNg Mo MaG WiKiPeDiA..........

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home