Saturday, September 17, 2005

Journalism or Bust

I've decided. I'm shifting to AB Journalism come the next sem. Broadcasting was a dimwitted choice in the first place. I can clearly remember the day I signed up for Broadcasting. I was excited that time thinking that I've registered for a course so unique that hardly anyone will take this since they're mostly into Business Administration, HRM, Engineering and most of all, Nursing! The bandwagon course. Simple-minded fools all blinded by the thought of earning $30 an hour which is equivalent to around P1,500. Well can't they think that there's more to life than money? Which gives me another reason why I greatly despise this world. Money makes the world go round now while decades ago, it was experience that was important. Surprising how much the world has changed now.

Yikes! I'm straying off! So that's the decision! It's solid now! AB Journalism, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home