Thursday, April 12, 2007

Farewell

It's time I say hello to the month of April with a farewell. I've finally decided to quit this blog. It's been a year and nne months.

I've discovered a new blog host. I've just created a profile and a blog and I find it more flexible and convenient. I'll make a new beginning there.

My new blog is now Sunset Epiphany hosted by Vox. The lovely things about he latter is it also has a focus on social networking, composing and editing are user-friendlier and they are affiliated with YouTube, PhotoBucket and Flickr. I also like the Vox Question of the Day in case you run out of things to write about.

This blog won't be deleted though. It'll stay the way it is. Maybe I'll even post once in a while.

And just a few more words...

Happy 12th Birthday to my little sister Pau. I wish we could've spent more time together. I might fly back to Palawan this summer.

Lunette Reverie, you have served me well. You will not be forgotten however. You shall live and continue serving your purpose as a glimpse to my past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home