Saturday, March 31, 2007

At the Beginning

And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
-Donna Lewis and Richard Marx, At the Beginning (Anastasia OST)

Happy Anniversary my Zhou Xun.

It was on March 11th. I chose to write about it on the last day of March anyhow. As to have this entry at the very top once I click on the March 2007 Archives. Same thing I did with my Guardian entry last September.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's so hard to believe Zxun and I are together for a year now. How time really flies. I pray we really are meant for each other. Our theme song originally was Alipin by Shamrock. He let me listen to it just days after we came to be. The song was already a year old before it got exploited by the Chineserye Jewel in the Palace.

It was only last night when we decided on a new theme song. We both loved the song At the Beginning. The music so soothing, lyrics not too cheesy and wholly it's perfect for the both of us. A year has brought us back at the beginning.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha! Aren't we cute? I love you my Zhou Xun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

panget niyo

6:36 AM  
Blogger Reika Lee said...

Siguro mas panget ka kasi di ka man lang nagpakilala. Pero salamat narin at nagsayang ka pa ng oras para basahin at mag-comment sa blog ko. =)

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

panget lng tlga kayo,.,. solid na panget!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganda mo ksi ehh nakalmtan ko lgay pangalan ko heehehe.....

3:45 AM  
Blogger Reika Lee said...

Kawawa ka naman. Talagang binalikan mo pa ang blog ko. Hanggang itsura ng ibang tao pinoproblema mo pa. Salamat nalang uli at may pakealam ka pala sakin. =)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home