Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blessings

Buong araw ng pag-agos
Kailan ang huling unos
'Di alam kung tatakbo
Kusang lalayo sa 'yo
-Up Dharma Down, Pag-agos


Hey, I did say I'd still post once in a while! Maybe at least once a month will do.

I just thought I'd share this text message I received here in my blog. It sure is an eye-opener. Of course I edited it slightly since you know how cramped up txt msging is.

Think.

If you have food, clothes and a home, you're richer than 75% of the world's population.

If you have some money in the bank, you're among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If you woke up healthy this morning, you're more blessed than the one million who won't be surviving this week.

If you have experienced peace and freedom, you're ahead of 500 million in the world.

If you can read this post you're more blessed than over two billion people who can't read at all.

Always thank God for what you have.


I've learned to overlook my burdens and count my blessings. In fact I have to be thankful that I'm alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home