Monday, May 28, 2007

Crabs Prohibited

Once again taken from Sunset Epiphany.


Susmaryosep! Umaagos na naman ang utak-talangka ng mga tao! Some people just don't get it, huh?

Just a few pointers to those who have nothing productive to do but flame my Lunette Reverie.

1. Don't like my posts? Screw you. Don't bother to comment. Or better yet don't even bother to visit my blog. Why should the opinions of someone I don't know even matter to me at all?

2. I don't recall asking for your attention nor does my blog have any space for it. And absolutely NOBODY told, coerced, forced, recommended, dared, obliged, assigned, pleaded, begged, threatened, blackmailed, or even asked you to read my blog. So once again if you don't like the content, get out.

3. Since we live in democracy we all have the right to express our opinions hence the freedom of speech. I therefore express mine at the right place which is de facto MY blog. I can post whatever I want, whenever I want to and however I want it to be.

4. As pertaining to #3 I created this blog to express myself and NOT to please other people especially those critics I'm not even acquainted to. Whether I impress people or not is no longer my problem.

5. Lastly this blog is mine, me, myself and I. So if you don't like my posts, quotes, style, pictures, downloads, design, layout, template, favorites, features, blog name, letter font, neighborhood, et cetera, there's nothing you can do about it especially if you're an insecure attention-seeking crab whose self-esteem depends on putting other people down.

At isa pa. Kung ayaw mo sa sakin, puez ayaw ko rin sa 'yo.

But if you still insist on posting insignificant comments, go ahead. They'll just end up being disposed of anyway thus putting them, your time and your efforts into obscurity.

If people start talking shit about you, that means they're touched and it's a good sign. And we don't care what people say about us or our music. We don't give a fuck.
-Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home